The kids are even singing along this year. And that is so cool! We are singing "I am a C (CHRISTIAN- spelled out)" I am a CH, I am a CHRISTIAN, And I have CHRIST in my HEART, and I will LIVE ETERNALLY".......start out slow and then increase and increase and increase the speed. WOW! can we go fast! The other song is "There is Victory for Me". We also sang "When I am afraid"..... Our lessons are the story of Daniel - chapters 1 - 6. Each one of us are doing a different lesson each day and we also start out with a Bible Verse for the day and a "Gospel Activity".
Thank you for your awesome support!!
My cousins daughter Hillary - one who went with us to CYIA training this past June....has had the awesome experience of praying with a 1st grader and a 3rd grader to ask Christ into their heart. She, of course, was thrilled. GOD IS AT WORK.....blessing the worker and the camper!
Gary, Barb, Sue, Mike, Julie, and Kathleen (a former camper who has helped us EVERY year since the time she was with us the first year :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment