Monday, September 19, 2011

Indian Summer !!!!


I hope you can view this video. We went to a "bull futurity". VERY interesting as you can see. This is a 2 year old bull. (I put this one on the blog because it was short - long doesn't always upload good - and I like the music!) The bulls are judged on their performance and at some date in time they are sold for rodeo-ing. Some go for as high as $30,000.00 It was a fun afternoon.

This week I would say we are having Indian Summer. LOVE it!!! Sunny, warm but NOT hot, light breeze----wonderful. The Pastors wife, Lynn, has been trimming down her flowers and I have been the recipient of a couple different bunches. Hopefully next spring they will come up.

Release Time begins tomorrow. We have decided not to do the Kindergartners this year. We will give them a year to adjust to "rules" of school life. So tomorrow we will have 1st-2nd graders and then 3rd-4th. Our first lesson is on "Jesus changes water into wine".

Gary has to go back to Rapid City on Wednesday for another CT scan. It has a name - I think it's a PET scan. Anyway...they can't figure out why he had the bowel blockage....so they are hoping this will give them a clue. We will have an answer right away. Other than that ---- he is feeling fine. Eating "soft" foods until Wednesday.....but don't feel sorry for him.....he eating good :) :)

Thanks for your continued support and prayers!!!
Gary and Barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your work with the children and for Gar. The bull looked like a good bucker. Probably bring a good price. Are these local bulls? Linda