Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What we are missing :(

Don't know if you've met our grand kids. Just got some photo updates from the mom's and one I stole from Facebook...... So ----meet the specialest (is that a word?? - it is now) kids in the world :)

This is Oliver Allen Sparling with his daddy Tim....the day before his first birthday (December 31, 2011)....looks to me like they are already celebrating.











This is Clayton at his meanest :) Pretty cool face painting!!










Poor Sawyer --- you can't see the mud on his face very good here - maybe if you click on it to enlarge you will be able to --- According to his mom, he took a muddy golf cart ride down the lane by their house. I wonder what the golf cart looked like!!








I just can't believe that little guy. He IS quite the acrobat....think his mom and dad should take him to gymnastics!!!! He must have been saying "look at my muscles"!!!!

We are very excited ----- Holly and Clayton and Sawyer are coming out for a visit the first of April. Dennis can't come because of Electrical Classes he is taking......if he misses one they drop his grade a degree or two and if his grade is too low - the company won't pay his tuition. So we will miss Dennis!!! Holly and the boys are coming by Amtrak. We are sure the train ride will be an adventure in itself for those two...and it should be pretty easy on mom too - they are very helpful on Amtrak!!!





Clayton played t-ball this summer.....I had a chance to play a little baseball with him this fall. I pitched and he hit.....he hit just about every one of my rotten pitches.... that says a lot for him in my book. :)















And here you have the Peters family, Halle, Brennan, Colton, Sidney, Austin and Trenton ....that's from the youngest to the oldest. Fun kids to be around!! Oh and I might add --- GOOD basketball players (oldest 3)......and the boys would want us to add -- good football players too. :) :)






We miss not being around these 9 grandkids.... need I say more.

Things do continue to go good for us out here on the prairies. A mild winter isn't all bad! We have 3 banties that give us an egg every once in a while.....Toby has quit growing - thankgoodness!!! We have birds at our feeder that entertain us and neighbors that ask for help every once in a while -- gives me my "cow fix". And Release Time and JDC continue to give us a lot of joy. The kids - in both places - listen very attentively to the lessons....and they are retaining the lessons too. We are still in awe of the fact that God is using us to spread His Good News. It is an awesome place to be - doing God's work......do we fill adequate yet ?? --- NOPE! But we try to stay faithful.....and as I said --- it gives us a lot of joy!!! Last week Sunday we got a BIG hug from one of the boys at JDC -- he would be leaving in the morning for Treatment in Mobridge, SD. I think he will miss us and I know we miss him!!! Pray for Trey --- (think I asked before) --- he was searching the scriptures and seemed very interested in knowing more of what the Bible was all about.

That's it for now. God Bless you for remembering us!!!
Gary and Barb

No comments: