It was a short lived warm spell but we all LOVED it. Got the greenhouse planted (and things are popping out of the ground already). Now we have winter again.....actually I don't remember that the roads were this bad all winter. Well, maybe once. We went out to mail a couple of packages in Crookston and decided we were a little bit crazy. If I had gone out with the car I would still be sitting out there in the middle of the road.
The first day of the "storm" brought us a wonderful almost 3 inches of rain. What grand timing. God is good - YES He is!!! And now we've had snow for the last couple of days. I know it is NOT good for those little baby calves - never is in weather like this, but I don't hear any of the ranchers complaining (maybe worrying a little) - but never do they complain when it's moisture that is so badly needed.
Cabin fever is sitting in - and the other night we didn't have a signal for the television. Even our exercise night at the Community Center got canceled - rats!!! But we have electricity and warmth - so we will make it.
That's all for now folks!
Gary and Barb
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment