Saturday, January 28, 2017

Still SNOW BOUND.......

.......and this might be the state of things until ???? Monday?????   We heard through the grapevine that the snow plows won't be going out today (Saturday) due to the wind.  Yup ----- it IS windy!!!  Lakeview school was closed for 4 days this week due to our roads --- which was due to the wind.  I really would like to get out to take some pictures of the roads....but I guess it will have to wait until who-knows-when.      

I was working on my quilt --- and my brain started -- no stopped --working.   So I had to take a break and come back to it.   I almost took some pieces apart --- that did NOT have to be taken apart.    Good Grief!!!!

We have plenty of food and a warm home and looking outside --- it's a beautiful sunny day.....but the trees sure are waving back and forth.   Glad we are home.  God is GOOD!!!!!

Take care!
Barb

No comments: