Saturday, July 29, 2017

New Swing Set at Lakeview CRC

It's been a busy day at church.  Lots of dads and grandpas working on some fun stuff for the kids.  I think the men  have had a good share of fun just putting this thing together.  But, as far as I understand --- there have been some frustrations --- oh! those blueprints / instructions / directions.    Gotta have 'em......but good grief!!    It sure looks good and I think the kids will have a blast!!!   Matthew said "if we aren't home in the next 4 hours --- we're probably playing on it".




So -- who was there???  Let's see....... Gary, Dean, Dakota, Shane, Gregory, Jimmy, Matthew, Jay, Pastor Mark.....(hope I didn't miss anybody) .    Dawn said Marlys came with pizzas for lunch that Vern had made.  What a crew!!!!
There were a couple of pickups that had mulching in the back....so whether or not they get to that yet today ---- it's ready to be put on.

And what a beautiful day to do this --- working under the shade of the trees --- it's around 88 degrees with a nice breeze.  Perfect!!!!

God Bless!
Gary and Barb

No comments: