Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TUBING - a beautiful day

We had a grand day for tubing. It was about 91 degrees......the Niobrara's setting is just beautiful and the water was refreshing. We had a total of 69 people. We got a good start from the Lakeview School.....got to the "put-in" point....had lunch and then set off down the river. We told the kids they had to keep their life jackets on and we didn't have any problems with them on that point. Gary and I were in a canoe so we would paddle around and check on everyone and hand out water.

We didn't lose anyone so I guess you would say it was a successful trip. Thanks for the prayers for safety! We're all pooped!!!!!
Gary and Barb and the crew :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay mom...I know what the "beautiful setting" looks like but I don't know of many other people that do! You really need to get some pictures on here!!! :) At least of a combine or something! :) Love you both!!!