
I had to hurry to get this sunset -- but it was worth it!! Our trailer is on "low ground"...... so in order to get this picture I had to hoof it to the top of the hill in the pasture to our west. I really thought I had plenty of time....but I'm glad I hurried.
Fridays are a day that we really don't have anything we HAVE to do. But I accomplished a lot today. I'm working on a quilt for a graduate and it's coming together VERY nicely. Gary is also working on a secret project and that too is looking good. It will be a while before we can share these projects with you ........ SORRY!
:) Gotta love a good secret.
Now this next picture is NOT a scene from the moon......it's our driveway out to the workshop. As you can tell we don't go that route now and probably won't be for a while yet. The steers are gone and the corrals are pretty dry so if we want to drive down to the workshop we go by way of the corrals. No way would you have done that a couple of weeks ago......the mud and steer "poo" was WAY deep.

We had Bible Study at the JDC last night. We had 20 kids and so we tried it with all the kids together once again. It's nice not to have to do the lesson twice but a smaller group is really nicer. They sing better and there isn't as much goofing around. I honestly think the kids like it better in a small group too. They always listen to the lesson good......singing is best in the small group. Next week we are going to show a video of a choir singing "He Could Have Called Ten Thousand Angels". The director watched it (for approval) and thought it was "awesome". So he is willing to set up all the equipment for us to let the kids enjoy it too. It's one I found on YouTube.
Hope you are enjoying spring as much as we are!!!! It's GRAND!!!
Gary and Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment