Well --- I hate to brag but I really think this is cool. We found one complete shed....both pieces right together -- nice sized. Dan T. found the other pair a few days earlier and gave it to us. That was a couple of months ago. We finally got all the parts and pieces for making a lamp ---- and then we also finally got the nerve to glue them together..... You see the results. And they charge mooku $$$$ for these things and we just made one. :) :)
So --- now we will see these sheds in a new light - :) :)
Anyway --- there are all kinds of possibilities --- a floor lamp might be next. Taking orders --- JUST KIDDING!!! But if you do find some sheds.....you can do it too!! Just get a lamp kit --- a shade and a little skill in drilling a hole in the antlers. Actually I think I will be keeping my eyes open for "used lamp shades" -- that was the most expensive part.
Barb and Gary
No comments:
Post a Comment