Well - I finally got to see the Logterman truck.....Rob just delivered a big load to our place and I figured you would all be interested-----anyway some of you would be.
Can't show the truck without including the trucker. We worry sometimes when Rob leaves --- are the roads snow covered and icy????? We've seen too many semi's flipped on their sides or plowed into the medium on our trips to Michigan.
And then there are the birds ------ sometimes pretty entertaining..... Gar says between the dog, the cats, the chickens and the wild birds - we're putting out a fair bit of cash. Oh, well - I figure they're all good for our enjoyment ----- well I don't know for sure about our chickens -- they're about worthless right now....no eggs - no noth'n.
******** We are planning some Youth Group meetings....... January 26 - this Saturday will be our first this year. And then we plan to meet the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of February and March. We will be doing the Easter Story. We have changed our location from the Boys and Girls Club to the Lutheran Church - both in Rosebud. It will be a smaller place - with bright lights - no noisey light fixtures - no smelly bathrooms. So we would really appreciate your prayers for safety on the roads as we pick up kids, attentive minds and hearts and the words of God's loving message to come through clearly.
Thank you so much!!!
Gary and Barb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment