Thursday, July 24, 2014

Friday of Prairie Light Youth Camp

Hopefully I will be able to post some really cool pictures (I am working on my laptop - something different for me) of our day of swimming at the Valentine Pool.....Patti took some great pictures........
 Landan -----the boy with the dog.......He really wasn't even registered to come to camp ---- but our cook Ethan went to his home and got permission for him to come swimming with us. Thank you Ethan!

 LaCosta with Ivy in front of her and Lily - unseen - behind her.
 The pool was full to the brim!!!
 One of our wonderful helpers at JDC - Andee

Group Shot after swimming

 Love those tubes!---not as easy as it looks I'm sure.

 Pondering their turn on the slide....
 Here is Beau in mid air......
....and here he is ----walking on water!!!

The kids had a great time at the pool --- it was a beautiful day and a grand way to end the week.   Patti took many many more pictures ......I can't possibly do justice to her work...... but I hope you enjoy these few shots.....

We have experienced HOT days lately.....a short thunder storm --- but not much for rain.   I think the ranchers who are busy trying to put up hay are hoping for the right conditions and I think that is different depending on where they are at - cutting, raking, or baling.  They pretty much take each day as it comes. 

God is so good.  We thank Him for all of His many blessings.
Gary and Barb

No comments: