We've been having fun outside when the weather is good and fun inside when the weather is nasty......and yes we have had both!!
We made our usual Sunday evening meal of pizza...... the boys did a great job and it tasted really good!
Clayton had to try out Toby's box. It fit him pretty good but we decided he didn't have to sleep in it unless he acted up. Would be a COLD night out!!! Poor Toby...we can close it off pretty good and one night Gary found him snuggled up under the quilt we threw in there.
The boys gathered all my blankets and made a fort over top the bunk beds. Great fun!
I got Holly to clean the DUST off my bedroom and living room fan. Wow do they look nice!!! Thanks Holly!! I think I would be in big trouble if someone found me on that step ladder!!
We went to see Don and Jeannie's new twin lambs. Cute Cute!
Sawyer learned how to drive the Honda and went for lots and lots of rides.
OOPS!! Got stuck in the snow. Mom and Clayton went to the rescue ----- but it finally took getting Grandpa with the other 4 wheeler to pull him out.
Clayton graduated to the Mitsubishi..... what fun to learn to drive a shift. He took everyone for a ride.
The boys also took down our inner layer of plastic that we had in the greenhouse. It made for a much cooler greenhouse ---- but it was the wrong type of plastic so it fell apart. We have the new stuff----- but that will probably be my job to help with putting that up. They boys were out there with power drills and just having a ball!!
We've played lots of Dominos and Rummikub and Spoons. Sawyer didn't care for the Spoons game --- he concentrated so much on getting the 4 cards that he never saw the spoons disappear.
Today I have therapy so we will be going to Valentine for the afternoon. I will do my exercises and I think Holly and the boys will go to the sale barn --- to watch --- not to buy --- keep your hands down Holly!! And then on Friday afternoon we will head back down to McCook. We have a motel with a pool so the boys can show off their swimming skills. I suppose Toby will be going along again. Skip gets to stay home alone with the chickens.
Love having company!
Gary and Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment