Here is the line up at "Gary's repair shop".
A creep feeder, a feed grinder and a hay rake....... One finished - the grinder .....one almost finished - the creep feeder and the other....well that hay rake will be a big job. Dwight said there is a consignment auction on April 16 ...that they want it done for.....it will go up for sale.
As you can see the rake is in two parts.....so Gary will have to weld it back together. Gary is very glad for this work. He enjoys a challenge and likes to stay busy. This winter -- and my broken hip -- were making for some cabin fever for him. So I am also glad for this repair line up!!
Skip looks like a grown dog on this picture.
But he is still just a pup!!! A lucky pup I might add. He came out of the Parvo with seemingly no problems. He's the same pup he was before he got so sick. He is laying in front of the trailer wondering what in the world poor Toby did to get in jail!
Toby lives in the box on the right side of the picture...... the whole deck has been enclosed with two gates. Toby only gets out for potty calls and maybe a short time to enjoy a smattering of freedom. He can see out the front and back and they can be closed up if it rains. There is NO JUMPING allowed!!! And Toby loves to jump and run and play. Right now he is enduring a "cone" ---- the incision looks so good -- but dogs love to lick wounds and that too is a NO NO!! I don't have a picture right now of his "outfit"......one of Gary's old shirts .....his back legs put into the long sleeves for protection. But somehow one leg got out during the night -- so the cone was put on.
There --- I got a picture of his "outfit".
Toby does put weight on his "bad" leg.....we are encouraged ---- but what a job.
This is the week of Easter --- the joy of Easter Morning. We will be telling the crucifixion part of the story at JDC and Release Time this week. And then we hope to go back to JDC on Sunday evening to tell the Good News of the Resurrection.
We pick up Holly and the boys in McCook on Saturday early, early morning.....3:00 a.m. IF the train is on time.
I continue to heal ---- my muscles still need a bit of strengthening but it's coming ........ sometimes I lose my cane. It's never far away --- but that tells you that I do move around without it at times. I just don't like my penguin waddle......!!
May you be blessed as we remember Jesus' great sacrifice and his love for each one of us.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment