This is not going good.....I need Holly to help me because I'm not up to date on this posting stuff!!!!! So I hope this goes through in the right fashion finally!
We had a POWERFUL sermon this morning from a young man who is considering becoming the new pastor our here at Lakeview. His sermon was about Moses saying "I can't do it Lord - send someone else". We have been feeling that way too and now that we are here it becomes more "scary". But we know that the Lord is in charge and we just need to rely on Him!
Kirk and Laura and family arrived yesterday afternoon in fine fashion - having enjoyed the Black Hill and Mount Rushmore area for the past week. We are having a fun visit with them.
Camp will be starting tomorrow morning at 10:00. Keep us in your prayers ------ and as I write this I KNOW that you are praying all the time. Our trip out was wonderful! Thank you for praying us along the way.
I tend to ramble as I write so forgive me. I should be "up the hill" getting ready for a supper at church and then a short service. So I am going to try to get this posted.
Love to everyone!!! (I did not take the time to proof read this so don't be too critical :-) :-)
Barb
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you arrived safely and I'm sure your bible school will go very well. Now you have several "Aaron's" to help you Moses! Prayers for a great bible school! Have fun.
Cliff and Myrna
Glad to hear you arrived in safety.
Blessings as you begin your first days.
Continue to look for God's faithfulness.
Post a Comment