We had the older group at Release Time today and we decided to do a Valentines Day craft. Thought it would be nice to decorate a little bit at the Community Center. I hope we don't upset anyone with our hanging hearts. The kids did a good job. Had to help them boys a little bit....they just don't really get into crafts a whole bunch. You probably can't read what the words say ...... JESUS LOVES ME, I LOVE JESUS, GOD IS LOVE, JESUS SAVES.
Right below them is cupboard - kind of like a bar that goes out from the coffee pots. So they really aren't where people walk through. The big hearts are a group of three hearts put together......in case you want to make some yourself. I thought they were kind of cool.
It was really, really windy today. I have two bird feeder "bags" hanging out from our back deck. The birds had a swinging day out there. They usually fight each other off - but today they were too busy hanging on for dear life!!
These are the only kind of birds we have this winter (well, actually we have had some purple finch). We used to have Chickadees (my personal favorite) but none so far...... We hope they come back. I have a friend in Michigan who says they don't have any Chickadees either. We thought they were killed by the hail storm --- but they should be back by now from other areas.
Well, bed time here. Gary will be helping Dwight with some cattle (bull) work tomorrow. Sounds like a big day.
Gary and Barb
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey, I remember Gary showed a photo of him& your son,, looking at a truck? That had fallen through the ice? Remember?
Post a Comment