Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thanks for prayers

We had a good trip to North Platte yesterday.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we were on the road for most of it....but that's OK.

My ear diagnosis was Meniere's Disease.  I don't like the word disease - but it isn't a big bad one.  It just means that even though everyone has fluid in their inner ear....I have too much.  I have every one of the symptoms for Meniere's. .......... dizziness, some loss of hearing, a fullness feeling or pressure in that ear, and ringing or buzzing noise.   So I feel good about the diagnosis.....anyway I'm in agreement with it.    I have been put on a diuretic pill and potassium.  The one question I have for the doc. is ...do I have to take these drugs forever or can I quit after the symptoms have ended for some time.

It is raining here this morning and we aren't complaining......we need it.  They do predict that it could combine with snow later on.

Gary and I delivered the bathroom cabinet on Saturday.  Rick and Kitty seem very pleased.  It's not set in place yet --- that will be another day.  But it needed to get out of Gary's "dry" workshop.  We could see small indications that the wood was changing due to a lack of moisture in the shop.    I was going to put a photo of it in it's finished form.....but I just realized that Gary took the camera with him this morning.  So I will do that later.

Have a wonderful


No comments: